Saturday, May 24, 2008

Monday is the big day . . .flying out at 1:25pm. Our house is empty and clean for our tenant friends, we're almost entirely packed, and we are soaking up these last moments in our beloved community---watching a movie in Southglenn with people that we love. :)

Please keep us in your prayers as we fly out on Monday. We'll be spending two weeks in Nepal with a trekking team before we move into our new home in India. Pray that all ten members of the team will stay as healthy as possible as we spend time in mountain villages, and that we may be salt and light everywhere we go!

Love to you all!

6 comments:

Mandy Leigh said...

PRAYING FOR YOU GUYS AND THE TEAM!!! Love you!

Hope your last couple days with the community have been precious.

Gwen said...

Oh my goodness, I can't believe it is really time for you to go. It seems so surreal; I can't imagine how it feels to you guys. I have to tell you something funny. . . . When I arrived home from work Friday afternoon and checked my mail, you were in my mailbox! Yep. There was a flyer for CCC and there was my friend, Charlene, right on the front. I hung it on the refridgerator and told Ronnie he couldn't take it down. It is my most recent picture of you. Go ahead anD laugh. It is pretty funny. Hopefully I will have more exciting pictures of you to replace this one soon. God be with you all. WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!

Paige said...

Praying for your safe travels ~ SO sorry we couldn't be with you on Sunday. We'll MISS YOU!!

Much love ~ Paige

Anonymous said...

You are on prayer lists around town - we love you and wish you both all the best. I can't wait to hear all your amazing stories.

Kaitlyn Rose said...

I remember you typing this at your kitchen table while we watched Himalaya.

The other evening I slept in your bedroom at the Campbell's and noticed all the little items you left behind. The clock hanging in the shower made me miss you the most.

I love you so much and am praying for you.

Burnham 1 said...

I am thinking of you both often and keeping you in my prayers. I can't wait to check the Blog or my eamil and see news from you and your adventures on the other side of the world.