Thursday, June 19, 2008


With the help of our incredible friends, Justin B and Justin Y, we have settled into our apartment in Manali. We are beginning to connect with hospital and school staff, as well as members of the church that meets here, slowly gaining an understanding of how we will fit into the work being done in this town and in the surrounding villages. Hope you enjoy the pictures, and please let us know what kinds of things you'd like to see added to this blog. Love you all so much!






This picture was taken when seven teenagers came over to meet us. The guys were really talented on guitar!

6 comments:

Rhonda said...

Hey guys. I miss you all so much. It's so good to see you are in Nepal, smiling, and drinking...coffee???? Yummy stuff...
Hope things are settling down some. I would love to see pics of your new place when you can. I love ya'll and we are praying for you.
God is good.
RJ

Grant and Charlene said...

Hey Rhonda! Actually I did post pictures of the inside of our apartment---The top picture is the four of us at a restaurant in town, the next is of Justin painting in our apartment, and the third is also inside our place. There will be more on facebook, though, so check those out. Hope you guys are well! So good to hear from you! Lots of love!

Allyson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Allyson said...

Oh, you look so happy in that top picture. I'm so excited for you guys. And, I don't think I told you, but you are listed in our church bulletin every Sunday - so there are LOTS of prayers going up for the Campbells! :) I love you so much and thanks for the comment on my blog.

clayton king said...

hey guys, the blog site looks great, the pictures look great, you guys look great, wow, we miss you. We are telling all the students at camp about you guys and the work in Manali. We love you

clayton

clayton king said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.