Sunday, March 07, 2010


Monday . . .Today's a school holiday, so some of us are enjoying the slowness of the day. Grant and Casey will be in the hospital today, so we hope they both enjoy jumping into the week. Kevin and I plan to work on songs to teach the choir. Our first practice happens this Wednesday!

It has been amazingly sweet to see my students and youth again, one by one or in two's or three's. Trannum, Priya, and I start back to our weekly Bible study time tomorrow, with Casey joining us. We're planning to work through Acts this year. I'm very excited.

We said goodbye to Justin and Jess on Saturday. It was hard. I had tears welling up in my heart as I was making their bus sandwiches. They are so very dear to us, and we loved every minute we were able to spend with them here. They did a wonderful job getting CDH India started. We hope they have a good time of rest and a beautiful welcome into life back at home this week.

The Lord is at work in this place! Please keep praying for each of us, and for the people we interact with everyday. I know in my heart that God has a passion for His people and His desire for all of us is GREAT. With love . . .

No comments: